Monday, October 27, 2008

The Baby Step Boogie!

I have begun to build up my writing repetoire. Pretty soon I'll have lots to share with you! So, my first baby step is about to take place. I have decided, however, to also focus on the social side of promoting my work. Nothing for sale or anything like that, but a writer needs readers right?

So, as a result, my system of baby steps gradually moving towards an ultimate goal has taken a little side step already! I'm sure, as I go along, I'll find that I will have to adjust several times, to maintain my goals. Perhaps there will be enough side steps for a little dance! I'll call this dance the Baby Step Boogie.

Remember, keep focused on your ultimate goals and plugging away at your current steps to get there. You'll dance successfully into your future!

Cheers,
Laura

3 comments:

Super Ninja Mommy said...

read this post at just the right time... was feeling super down and antagonistic. thanks! :)

Anonymous said...

The Baby Step Boogie, I like that.

Good post. Your colorful blog brightened my day. Stop by and sign my guest book or leave a comment, I'd love to see ya.

Len

OurWanderingAdventures said...

love the title! Very catchy!