Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Set your goals to match your dreams...using baby steps!

Okay, so recently I have tried to map out my life for the next decade or so, to include the successful realization of certain aspirations that I have, in an attempt to make my own dreams come true.

A lot of things lin life are not under our control, but somethings are.

Part of this plan of mine is to be able to earn money under my own terms, to allow me to be with my growing family and not feel dependant on anyone because of it. I have tried a few things (none of which very successful) and am now gearing up to sincerely make a go of it.

I am a freelance writer and content creator. This is the first baby step towards my future plans.
I hope to soon share, on this blog, some of my work so you can check it out for yourselves. I will also keep you updated on how things are going regarding my future plans. Believe me, if I become successful I WILL share how I did it!

Cheers to all,
Laura Gagnon

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

excellent post, Laura and I applaud your *baby steps*. I often get overwhelmed trying to do it ALL at once and at a fast pace so in reality get very little DONE with a whole lot of work!

When I force myself to slow down and pace myself reasonably, I get SO much more accomplished!

your twitter bud,
jantallent

The Social Reformer said...

go (dream) big or go home