Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Stepping Back in Line...From Boogie Time

So my 'Baby Step Boogie' took me on a little detour. Life does that, however, detours off your path or stepping out of line, so to speak. The trick is to step back IN line and get back on track as soon as possible. Don't stop focusing on your goals because you've been distracted!

As it stands, I am still writing, still prepping, still researching, still 'getting ready'. I think there's only so much preparation work a person can do! As Nike used to say, you have to "Just Do It"!

So join me as I step back in line and get back on track. If I can do it, you definately can to! I am going to review my long term plans and remind myself of my long term goals. Create for myself a fresh focus.

Take that first step with clarity and confidence and before we know it we will be stepping back in line, coming back from baby step boogie time.

Cheers to our success,

Laura

1 comment:

Kris R. said...

Hey - thanks for the link love! Woohoo!